King Mo Does a Proust Questionnaire

Note: I wrote this up for the iMPACT Wrestling web site.

In his first fight for Strikeforce, he knocked out an Ultimate Fighter favorite in three minutes. In his second, he became a world champion.

Things have often come fast for King Mo, but not easy. He toiled for three years in division II collegiate wrestling before becoming an All-American in his first year in division I. He overcame four high-quality MMA opponents fighting in Japan before getting his chance to fight in America. And now, after making his name as the wildebeest wrestler with the cinder block right hand, King Mo enters the wrestling ring on iMPACT Wrestling.

Many wrestling fans and MMA fans already know King Mo, the athlete. But what do we know about King Mo, the person? To solve this conundrum we look to that favorite of Vanity Fair magazine, the Proust Questionnaire. Made famous by early twentieth-century French novelist Marcel Proust, the questionnaire is designed to help the reader understand the personality of the subject. In this case, it will perhaps allow iMPACT Wrestling fans learn what makes pro wrestling's new crossover phenom tick.

1) What is your idea of perfect happiness?

Doing the things you want to do that make you feel good.


2) What is your greatest fear?

Being stranded in an ocean or in the woods.


3) What trait do you most deplore in yourself?

You tell me.


4) What trait do you most deplore in others?

Selfishness.


5) What do you think is the most overrated virtue in people?

I don't judge people. I test them.


6) What is your greatest regret?

I have no regrets. I take the good with the bad.


7) Who or what is the greatest love of your life?

My family.


8) What is your current state of mind?

Happy, crazy, stupid, calm, irrational but rational!!!


9) What is your greatest achievement?

Being a happy man.


10) What is your most treasured possession?

My family.


11) What is your favorite occupation?

Any job that can make you millions!


12) Who is your favorite hero/heroine of fiction?

Heathcliff. He's a cool cat.


13) Who is your hero/heroine in real life?

My mama.


14) What is your favorite curse word?

B****. (I might have chosen f***, but Brad Pitt already chose that.)


15) If you were to die and come back as something or some one, what do you think it would be?

A crocodile. Patient, but deadly.


16) What would you want it to be?

An eagle to be free. Or a killer whale.


17) When and where were you happiest?

I'm happiest with family and friends.


18) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Nothing. But if I had to choose then I'd like to be richer. LOL.


19) What is your motto?

"I did what I done 'cause I didn't know I couldn't do it". -Bun B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Flyers Can't Draw Flies

Tyron Needs Time

Elite Means Elite